Thursday, May 21, 2009

Up the Pole


With similar threads on anfearrrua and boads.ie, momentum is gaining in the race to annoint Ireland's sexiest political candidate. Fianna Fail have just upped the anti and made this race dead bloody serious. I present to you Anna Michalska, from Poland, running in Kilkenny and from my own scan of the message boards, pushing the girl with the golden bullet, Shinner's Toireasa right to the final count. I'm excited, its official.

With the entry of Anna (I know, I know), this race has just achieved Defcon 1 proportions.

2 comments:

  1. number 1.
    number 1.

    Great blog/public service.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you Fakey and I agree whole-heartedly with your poll (pole) selection.

    Although interested in your viewpoint on the impact of airbrushing on the likes of Mary Lou. Perhaps a balaclava might improve her election chances this time around.

    ReplyDelete