Thursday, May 21, 2009

Deadliest Catch.


Suzanne McCabe has had it rough recently according to yesterday's Evening Herald and she has the full "no strings attached" sympathies of the Scheitgeister.

A MODEL who suffered a partially collapsed lung just days after modelling a bikini in heavy rain has no plans to ditch the job.

However, Killiney beauty Suzanne McCabe has been forced to give up her beloved hobby of diving after doctors warned it is too dangerous.

Suzanne (26) is now recovering at home but faces more tests this week as doctors decide whether they need to insert a tube into her chest to remove air.

"It was definitely a case of burning the candle at both ends. I had a chest infection for two weeks and I was on antibiotics. I had to call the doctor to my house as I was very sick. But I continued to work more than I ever have," she told the Herald.

"One day, at the end of April, I was doing a clothing and swimwear shoot for a top retail chain. For the swimwear part, I had to go out to the Grand Canal. I was on antibiotics and I was coughing my guts up.

"I then had to got to Swords for a shoot with a tanning company and I had to run out to the races in Punchestown for more work.

No comments:

Post a Comment